My Vision Board - Onto Dream Fulfillment

Sunday, July 25, 2010

2010/2011: A job in Malaysia

Last week, I attended a recruitment event in Makati for a job in Malaysia...

















From: http://rw-3.com/


I haven't heard the result yet but I'm hoping for the best results..

I like Malaysia 'coz the cost of living is almost the same as here in the Philippines...
and it's like my home country too, in a lot of ways...
















From: http://tulane.edu/cps/programs

I also like that tourist spots are within reach...

1. Sunway Lagoon


























2. Petronas Towers

























One more exciting thing about Malaysia is

AIR ASIA












Since I'll be living in Malaysia going to neighboring countries and Australia would be so easy and inexpensive...

My initial plan is to be there for 2 months, be settled then bring Daddy Jessie Toro afterwards... Mag-settle down lang ako then after 1 year or so....

Apply na to Australia!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home