My Vision Board - Onto Dream Fulfillment

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lifetime: Always be healthy

At the beginning of this year 2010, I decided to seriously aim to lose weight...

Mostly because it has been my goal for a lot of years before this year and I always saw my self being healthy and growing old without any disease...

My grandfather had died of kidney, heart and other diseases. It was a sad time for us when he went to heaven and left us here. At that time, my father was diagnosed with diabetes and had a stroke. It was greatly a trying time. Good thing! We had passed that... My father is a healthy diabetic.. Also a big reason why most of the food at home lack taste..

That was an experience that impacted me greatly as I don't want to be in the same disposition. I want to die of old age, not of disease. I want to be able to have the option to eat cakes on special occasions.

So I started working out..

Google and You Tube was a great tool for me to get to know techniques on building muscles and losing fat. After 6 months, I now have a normal weight and body fat percentage of less than 20%. I also incurred a swimming hobby, which is a lot of fun and gave way for me to meet new friends..

In my lifetime, I want to be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle... which in theory should offer me a long life...































From: http://tell.fll.purdue.edu/

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home