My Vision Board - Onto Dream Fulfillment

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2012-2017: Lead a Team

I have no great dreams of one day become a president of some other guys company.

I don't even consider being a project manager, a goal. The last position I want to hold in the corporate world is being a team leader. Having to manage subordinates tasks towards a bigger goal.

As of the moment that goal isn't far from reality but what I want to become is be good at it. I don't have people under me yet but when I do in a corporate setting my goal is directing the, in tasks that generally heads to a big direction. I want to be able to do it in a variety of industries and situations. When I have enough, the next step for me is retirement

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home