My Vision Board - Onto Dream Fulfillment

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dream Costs: Manila to Madrid Airfare

I have been posting to forums regarding travel...

When asked, where do you want to go?

My reply is Madrid, Spain. It is my favorite city in the world. During my short stint in Spain, I went to Madrid twice. Costly, yes but definitely worth it.

But as a dream to become reality, you have to put numbers connected to it.

So I begin with putting an amount to begin this trip.

I went to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines because I encountered this airline through email so given they have promos...


The flight I mock-booked is departing from Manila, NAIA. It passes by Amsterdam and lands in Madrid.

It amounted to USD 1,899.54. Given today's rate USD1 = PHP 45. The flight would cost PHP 85,479.30.

Wow! Hefty amount but it is achievable.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home